Our Attorneys Stand Up For Victims Of Car Accidents
For more than 50 years, Gregory S. Young Co., LPA, has provided skilled ethical representation to people injured in car accidents in Ohio. Now, Gregory S. Young continues the legacy fighting for the injured and their families. Our firm has the knowledge, the resources, the staffing, the state-of-the-art technology and the extensive experience you need to receive the compensation you deserve.
From fractures, sprains and whiplash injuries to handling claims for property damage after a car accident, at no charge, our firm is ready to continue our tradition of service on your behalf, providing the legal knowledge, resources and track record of results you need after you have been injured.
To speak with a reputable personal injury lawyer about your car crash claim, please call 513-838-4562 in Cincinnati, 888-469-6437 in Dayton or Kentucky to arrange a free and confidential consultation. For your convenience, we have satellite offices in Dayton, Columbus and Toledo for client meetings.
Get The Skilled Experience You Need
Before you make a statement to an insurance company representative or sign any insurance settlement offer related to an auto crash, we encourage you to have your claim evaluated by an attorney with experience in handling similar cases. We will give you frank advice on whether you will benefit from hiring a lawyer or by handling your insurance claim on your own.
Questions to be determined after a car accident include:
- Are you entitled to financial compensation from several insurers or under several provisions of your own policy?
- Has the right medical professional evaluated your injury?
- Do you know the lifetime cost of future treatment?
Our Car Accident Attorneys Have Seen It All
We have continually represented car accident victims for more than 50 years. Gregory Young, the son and grandson of our firm’s founders, has over 24 years of experience with thousands of cases. We are prepared to handle a wide range of motor vehicle accident claims involving:
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Uninsured motorist (UM) and underinsured motorist (UIM) claims
- Wrecks caused by drunk drivers or reckless drivers
- Injuries caused by defective products, including air bags, seat belts, tires, brakes and vehicles that fail crashworthiness standards
- Catastrophic injuries, including back and brain injuries, paraplegia, quadriplegia, and burns and scars
- Wrongful death lawsuits in fatal car crashes
- Whiplash, fractures, road rash and sprains
- Insurance bad faith claims
- Cases where the driver of the car was at fault
- Roadway defects, malfunctioning street lights
- Work-related car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus and train accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Uber, Lyft or other rideshare accidents
- Snow plow/salt truck/snow removal equipment accidents
- Accidents caused by a reckless driver on snow and ice-covered roads
We offer proven legal strategies, an extensive network of consultants and state-of-the-art technology. We investigate the accident, evaluate the extent of injury and impact on your life, and then aggressively negotiate a settlement. If need be, we are not afraid to pursue your claim in court.
GAP coverage is worth considering for owned and leased cars where you have an outstanding loan. Rapid depreciation during the first few years of a car’s life can mean owing more on the car than its actual value. If your car is totaled in a crash, the insurance payoff may not be enough to cover the outstanding balance.
Relatively inexpensive, GAP coverage will pay the difference between the actual cash value of the vehicle and your outstanding loan or lease balance. For more information on property damage, including actual cash value, please see the Ohio Department of Insurance Auto Insurance Shopper’s Guide.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
Many factors may affect how much your car accident case is worth:
- The severity of your injuries
- How your injuries are expected to affect you in the future
- The balance of fault
- Hospital bills and other medical costs
- Lost income
- Reduction in earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Other potential damages
Although it is impossible to guess how much your case may be worth, it can be helpful to speak to a personal injury attorney to discuss your legal options and get answers to your questions regarding your accident.
Call Us For Guidance After A Car Accident
There is no substitute for a firm that charges no attorney fees unless your case is successful.
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. During your free initial consultation, ask about:
- Free parking at our downtown Cincinnati location
- Appointments available at 10 locations, including nine suburban locations
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Home and hospital visits
- No attorney’s fees unless you collect*
Our satellite offices are located in Mason, West Chester, Tricounty, Blue Ash/Kenwood, Northgate, Clermont County, Florence, Finneytown and Western Hills. Addresses, maps and directions.
*Some costs associated with representation may apply.