Accident Injuries Caused by Drunk Drivers
Any serious car accident is followed by medical, emotional and financial pressures. If your car accident was caused by the negligence of a drunk driver, you may, in addition to those difficulties, be dealing with additional anger and confusion. We understand. Lawyers at our Cincinnati firm, Gregory S. Young Co., LPA, have over 50 years of experience in representing clients in injury claims and lawsuits. We will do all we can to recover full compensation from the party responsible for your loss.
Talk to Our Injury Lawyers About Your Alcohol-Related Accident
If you were hit by a drunk driver, it is extremely important to have an attorney evaluate your claim at the earliest opportunity, while evidence is still available and witnesses can be located. Depending on the circumstances surrounding your accident, you may be entitled to a number of claims for medical expenses, pain and distress, loss of income and other losses.
It will be our goal to hold the drunk driver who caused your loss accountable. We are prepared to handle claims involving the following:
- Injuries caused by a drunk truck driver
- Multiple vehicle car accidents
- Insurance bad faith and coverage disputes
- Bus and train accidents involving alcohol or drugs
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents caused by drunk driving
- Wrongful death, representing the estates and families of victims of drunk drivers
- Back injuries
- Brain injuries
- Burns and scars
How To Receive A Free Consultation
If you would like to discuss a drunk driving accident injury claim with our lawyer, we invite you to call 513-721-1077 in Cincinnati, 937-531-7999 in Dayton, or 859-547-3334 in Kentucky or e-mail our Cincinnati office, Gregory S. Young Co., LPA. We will arrange a free consultation with one of our attorneys. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Ask about:
- Ask about free parking at our downtown Cincinnati location
- Appointments available at 10 locations, including nine suburban locations
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Home and hospital visits
- No attorney’s fees unless you collect*
Our satellite offices are located in Mason, West Chester, Tri-County, Blue Ash / Kenwood, Northgate, Clermont County, Florence, Finneytown and Western Hills. Addresses, maps and directions
*Some costs associated with representation may apply.