Handling Legal Claims After Truck Accidents
If you have been seriously injured in a tractor-trailer crash or tragically lost a loved one in a commercial trucking accident, understandably, your devastation may feel unmanageable. You may also feel overwhelmed trying to manage the insurance claim in pursuit of a full recovery.
For more than 50 years, the law office of Gregory S. Young Co., LPA, has represented the people of Cincinnati. Attorney Gregory Young’s grandfather and father started this law firm in the late 1950s with a vision of delivering personal service and a willingness to work nonstop for our clients. This has remained our commitment for more than three generations.
Truck accident claims are complex with liability factors often unclear. Our law firm has the resources, skills and tenacity to prove fault and hold negligent parties accountable. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Pursuing Justice For More Than Half A Century
The importance of investigating a truck accident scene immediately can never be exaggerated. Truck companies and their insurers often investigate accident scenes, even before ambulances have left the scene. Do not risk the chance of critical evidence such as skid marks, glass and debris or witness statements disappearing.
If you have been hurt or tragically lost a loved one in a fatal truck accident, talk to us right away. We offer decades of experience hiring top accident reconstructionists and scientific experts. We are prepared to handle complex claims, including those involving:
- Car accidents caused by tow trucks, garbage trucks and construction trucks
- Big rig accidents involving independent contractors
- Accidents involving U-Haul and moving truck rentals
- Snow plows, salt trucks and snow removal equipment
- Negligent drivers and drunk drivers
- Lack of maintenance on 18-wheelers
- Illegal logbooks and other safety administration violations
- Negligent hiring, training practices and poor supervision of truck drivers
- Highway defects
- Defective equipment, including brakes, horns, steering and tires
Determining Fault In Complex Trucking Accidents
From speeding and distractions to falling asleep at the wheel, driver negligence is often the cause of truck accidents. The huge size and weight of the trucks can lead to life-threatening accidents from mistakes on the road. Commercial trucks have black box recorders that provide valuable clues about speed, direction, brake status, impact point and other critical details. Driver logbooks also note hours behind the wheel and delivery deadlines.
Our firm’s skills, resources and tenacity help us effectively uncover critical evidence to prove fault. We have what it takes to protect your rights and pursue a full and fair compensation for your injuries or loss.
Put Our Legal Experience To Work For You
We invite you to contact us online or call 513-721-1077 in Cincinnati, 937-531-7999 in Dayton or 859-547-3334 in Kentucky to schedule a free initial consultation. When you meet with one of our firm’s Ohio trucking company lawyers, ask about:
- Free parking at our downtown Cincinnati location
- Appointments available at 10 locations, including nine suburban locations
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Home and hospital visits
- No attorney’s fees unless you collect*
- Call us 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Our satellite offices are located in Mason, West Chester, Tri-County, Blue Ash/Kenwood, Northgate, Clermont County, Finneytown, Florence and Western Hills.
*When you meet with us, we will explain any costs associated with our representation.