Over A Half-Century Of Experience Benefiting Your Injury Case
At the law firm of Gregory S. Young Co., LPA, we have stood by victims of negligence for three generations and are ready to stand by you through this difficult time — whether you or a loved one suffered a catastrophic injury or you lost a family member due to wrongful death.
Our legal team is devoted entirely to the people. We have effectively handled thousands of claims in the Cincinnati, southern Ohio and northern Kentucky areas. Our firm has nearly 40 staffers working on cases, as well as our own litigation department with lawyers who exclusively focus on going to court. Count on us to fight any opponent for you and your family.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident or due to someone else’s negligence, contact our firm today. We offer a free initial consultation and can meet with you at one of our 13 convenient locations. We answer phone calls 24 hours a day and have 11 lawyers ready to travel to you.
Maximizing Compensation For Victims Of Negligence
After an injury, you may be overwhelmed by many aspects of your situation, including mounting medical bills and the inability to work due to your injury. We are committed to aggressively pursuing the maximum compensation to which you are entitled for lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and any other losses you have sustained.
Our lawyers and staff represent victims who have sustained serious injuries in any type of accident or incident, including:
- Auto accidents
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Texting while driving accidents
- Work-related accidents
- Construction accidents
- Work-related car accidents
- Medical malpractice and nursing home abuse
- Misdiagnosis/failure to diagnose
- Surgical errors
- Birth injuries
- Nursing home injuries
- Premises liability and product liability
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Injuries after being chased
- Child bitten by a dog
Experience Is Critical In Personal Injury Claims
Our law firm has been handling cases like yours for more than 50 years. We have worked with trustworthy insurance adjusters, as well as unfair insurance adjusters who refuse to acknowledge the extent of damages. We know the difference between lowball offers and fair settlements, and refuse to allow you to accept anything but a fair offer.
- Our proven strength is to help your claim stand out from the rest. We will begin building your case immediately, whether it involves a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident or any other act of negligence.
- Using our state-of-the-art technology and all available resources, we work to prove liability, show the impact of the accident on you and your family, and illustrate your situation in order to help you obtain a full financial recovery.
- We will take your case as far as it needs to go, including a trial in front of a judge and jury if necessary.
Free Consultation With Our Car Accident, Negligence And Injury Attorneys And Lawyers
If you have suffered a personal injury or lost a loved one due to wrongful death, we invite you to contact us online or call 513-838-4562 in Cincinnati, 888-469-6437 in Dayton or Kentucky to schedule your free initial consultation.
Evening and weekend appointments are available. You can call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We have 13 offices for your convenience and 11 lawyers ready to travel to you.