Have You Been Injured By A Defective Product?
You were using the ladder correctly, but it gave way with no warning. Your back injury will never heal completely. Do you deserve compensation for your disability?
You bite down on your steak — and onto the metal clip that should have been removed. The dental repair will cost thousands of dollars. Who should pay the bill?
In either case, you would have a claim under Ohio and federal laws governing product liability. Lawyers at Gregory S. Young Co., LPA in Cincinnati have successfully recovered compensation for clients in a wide range of defective product cases similar to those above.
Do Not Trust Your Case To A Less Experienced Injury Law Firm
If you know or suspect your injury was the result of a defective product, it is extremely important to preserve all evidence necessary to build a strong case. If you would like to speak with one of our attorneys about how to proceed, please contact our Cincinnati office. We will provide a free consultation and evaluate your potential product liability claim.
Scientific Experts Will Review The Facts
Product liability is a challenging area of the law. Our attorneys, in some cases, work with scientific experts and accident reconstructionists to demonstrate to juries and insurance adjustors exactly how malfunctioning equipment or other products caused accidents and injuries. The lawyers are prepared to handle a range of issues, including the following:
- Dangerous substances in food products, such as an olive pit in an olive, glass in a salad, bone in hamburger or food-borne bacteria in food served in casinos and restaurants
- Defective auto equipment, including tires, brakes, seat belts, head restraints and air bags
- Defective motorcycle equipment, including helmets and aftermarket equipment
- Defective power tools, lawnmowers, ladders and construction equipment
- Defective drugs, including prescriptions filled with the wrong medication at a pharmacy
- Defective Elevator or Escalator
- Wrongful death
Free Consultation With A Personal Injury Lawyer
If you suspect a defective product caused your injury, we invite you to call 513-721-1077 in Cincinnati, 937-531-7999 in Dayton, or 859-547-3334 in Kentucky or e-mail an accident attorney in our Cincinnati office, Gregory S. Young Co., LPA, to arrange a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Ask about:
- Ask about free parking at our downtown Cincinnati location
- Appointments available at 10 locations, including nine suburban locations
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Home and hospital visits
- No attorney’s fees unless you collect*
Our satellite offices are located in Mason, West Chester, Tri-County, Blue Ash / Kenwood, Northgate, Clermont County, Florence, Finneytown and Western Hills. Addresses, maps and directions
*Some costs associated with representation may apply.