At the law office of Gregory S. Young Co., LPA, we are committed to providing you with the personal service and attention you need after an accident. For more than 50 years, our firm has served clients throughout the Cincinnati area. This is our home, and our goal is to provide our clients with quality legal advice, representation and support.
A Legacy Built On Success In Personal Injury
Attorney Gregory (Greg) Young is our managing partner. His grandfather founded this firm and his father continued serving injured clients. More than 25 years ago, Greg Young continued his family legacy by joining the firm. Today, he continues the tradition of success by leading an experienced and talented group of lawyers and support staff at our firm.
Representing Injured Clients
At our firm, we handle cases involving all types of accidents and injuries, including those involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Whether you were injured in a car, a semitruck or on public transit, our attorneys can help you seek maximum compensation for your injuries. We also help injured pedestrians, cyclists and bikers.
- Accidents on another person's property: Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall are the most common types of accidents that may occur on another person's property. If the accident was the result of the property owner's negligence, it may be possible to bring a claim for your injuries.
- Medical negligence: From hospitals to nursing homes, medical professionals must provide a specific standard of care to patients. When they fail to work to that standard, serious injuries can result.
- Defective products: When a product results in an injury, whether it is a car part or a children's toy, we can help bring a claim against the manufacturer or designer.
- Accidents at work: If you were injured in an accident at work caused by a third party, then we can help you pursue compensation through a personal injury action.
We help clients who have suffered all types of injuries, from fractures and scarring to serious spinal damage and brain injuries. Additionally, if your insurance claim has been denied, we can assist you with bringing a claim against the insurer for bad faith insurance.
Meet With An Attorney Downtown Or In A Satellite Office
If you come to our downtown office, we provide reimbursement for parking. We also maintain nine satellite offices for your convenience, throughout the suburbs, including:
- West Chester
- Blue Ash/Kenwood
- Clermont County
- Western Hills
You can make an appointment with one of our attorneys on the weekend or in the evening, if necessary. Also, we handle all personal injury cases on a contingency basis. That means that you will not owe attorneys' fees unless we are successful in securing compensation for you.*
Free Case Evaluation
To set up a free case evaluation and consultation with a lawyer at one of our offices, call 513-721-1077 in Cincinnati, 937-531-7999 in Dayton, or 859-547-3334 in Kentucky. You can also contact us online.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
*Some costs associated with representation may apply