Our law firm was started in 1958 by current managing partner Gregory Young's grandfather and father. Since then, our lawyers have been dedicated to standing by victims of negligence, resolving thousands of personal injury claims, large and small, for people throughout Ohio and northern Kentucky. We will stand by you.
Serving The People, Not The Powerful
We will not represent insurance companies. We will not represent the powerful that take advantage of others. Our Cincinnati personal injury attorneys represent the people.
The law firm of Gregory S. Young Co., LPA, continues to take pride in offering old-fashioned personal service to the people, not the powerful. We stand by our clients, our word and our work. You can always bring your concerns to our personal injury attorneys.
We believe that every case and every client matter. You will have the resources of a law firm with dozens of dedicated, caring and experienced employees. Furthermore, if you ever have a concern, Gregory Young, Michele Young and their associates are easily accessible to serve you.
Maximizing Your Compensation
Whether you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident or harmed due to any other act of negligence, our goal is the same: to maximize your compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and other costs.
Reasons for our record of success in these matters include:
- A practice dedicated exclusively to personal injury claims
- Experienced attorneys, dedicated staff and state-of-the-art technology
- A team approach that ensures no case is viewed by only one set of eyes
- A willingness to litigate cases when necessary, using our skill in negotiation and trial to push for the best possible financial recovery
We are here to help you overcome tragedy, not to add unnecessary financial stress during an already stressful time. We help by:
- Charging no fees for property damages claims
- Waiving expenses for travel costs, postage, copies and supplies
- Handling cases on a contingency basis, meaning no payment is required until the victim gets compensation
Free Initial Consultation | Ohio Car Accident Lawyers
If you have suffered a personal injury or lost a loved one in a fatal accident, we invite you to contact us online or call 513-721-1077 in Cincinnati, 937-531-7999 in Dayton, or 859-547-3334 in Kentucky to schedule your free initial consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available. You can call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We offer 10 convenient office locations. We will come to your home or the hospital to address your legal concerns if needed. We treat every case, however large or small, as an opportunity to develop the kind of trust that will last for generations.