What To Do After A Slip-And-Fall Injury
A slip-and-fall accident is no joke. A back injury might lead to a lifetime of pain; a traumatic brain injury might permanently impair a child’s ability to learn; a hip fracture can be fatal.
Was Your Injury Caused by Unsafe Premises?
Attorneys at our personal injury firm, Gregory S. Young Co., LPA, represent clients in premises liability lawsuits and workplace injuries, helping them recover compensation from negligent property owners and managers. If you would like one of our lawyers to review your case, please contact our Cincinnati office to arrange a free consultation.
The Concept Of General Negligence
General negligence claims against providers of liability insurance involve a wide range of accidents and issues, including the following:
- A casino patron swallows a glass fragment in her food.
- A shopper, distracted by the advertising the retailer has mounted high on the wall, trips over an obstruction and falls.
- A nursing home fails to provide adequate security.
- A child drowns in a poorly supervised swimming pool.
- A box falls from a forklift and injures a shopper in a home improvement store.
- In a day care center, where everything should be designed with concern for safety, a bookshelf falls on a child, causing a head injury.
- A homeowner fails to fence off an attractive nuisance.
- Supervisors of a pool allow diving in a shallow area.
- The chlorination in a hot tub is too strong and resulting vapors cause a fatal injury.
- A child visiting a friend is injured in a BB gun or firearm accident.
- A shopper gets injured on an elevator or escalator at a mall or department store.
- Dog bite and animal attack injuries are commonly covered under a homeowner’s liability policy.
Get Help Today
If you suffered an injury in a slip and fall or trip and fall and the negligence of a property owner caused the accident, you deserve to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, disability, and pain and suffering. We invite you to call 513-721-1077 in Cincinnati, 937-531-7999 in Dayton, or 859-547-3334 in Kentucky or e-mail our Cincinnati office, Gregory S. Young Co., LPA, to arrange a free consultation with an attorney. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Ask about:
- Ask about free parking at our downtown Cincinnati location
- Appointments available at 10 locations, including nine suburban locations
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Home and hospital visits
- No attorney’s fees unless you collect*
Our satellite offices are located in Mason, West Chester, Tri-County, Blue Ash / Kenwood, Northgate, Clermont County, Florence, Finneytown and Western Hills. Addresses, maps and directions
*Some costs associated with representation may apply.