Accidents & Injuries
A Law Firm Serving The People, Not The Powerful
When you or a loved one has been injured, you want experienced and highly skilled lawyers on your side. At the law firm of Gregory S. Young Co., LPA, we take pride in offering old-fashioned personal service to the people, not the powerful. We stand by our clients, our word and our work.
Watch A Quick Video:
Serving Victims Of Injuries, Car Accidents And Negligence Since 1958
Our firm was established in 1958 by current managing partner Gregory Young’s grandfather and father, and ever since, our attorneys have been dedicated to standing by victims of negligence, resolving thousands of personal injury claims, large and small. We will not represent insurance companies. We will not represent the powerful who take advantage of others.
We Are Here For The Long Haul
Standing Up For Clients’ Rights
We believe that every case and every client matter. You will have the resources of a law firm with dozens of dedicated, caring and experienced employees, as well as a litigation department of attorneys exclusively focused on taking cases to court. Furthermore, if you ever have a concern, Gregory Young and his dedicated staff are easily accessible to serve you.
We are here to help you overcome tragedy, not to add unnecessary financial stress during an already stressful time. We help by:
- Charging no fees for property damages claims
- Waiving expenses for travel costs, postage, copies and supplies
- Handling cases on a contingency basis, meaning no payment is required until the victim gets compensation
Maximizing Your Compensation
Our firm strives to maximize your compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and other costs. We believe that our record of success in obtaining compensation for our injured clients is due to several factors, including:
- A practice dedicated exclusively to personal injury claims
- Experienced attorneys, dedicated staff and state-of-the-art technology
- A team approach that ensures no case is viewed by only one set of eyes
- A willingness to litigate cases when necessary, using our skill in negotiation and trial to push for the best possible financial recovery
- A dedication to serving you from the moment we take your call any time of the day or night, seven days a week
MICHELE L. YOUNG
Christopher D. Byers
Michelle Mendelsberg Teran
J. Clark Norris
Craig Michael Belliston
Douglas Kilgore Dalton
Jason M. Persinger
We Come To You 24 Hours A Day
If you have suffered a personal injury or lost a loved one in a fatal accident, schedule your free initial consultation. You can call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please contact us online or call 513-721-1077 in Cincinnati, 937-531-7999 in Dayton or 859-547-3334 in Kentucky to schedule your free initial consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available.