If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident, it's important to put your case in the hands of an attorney who handles these cases on a regular basis. Accidents involving tractor-trailers are very different from accidents involving other types of vehicles.
At the law firm of Gregory S. Young Co., LPA, in Cincinnati, our lawyers understand the issues involved in truck accident cases. For more than 50 years, we have represented victims of truck driver and trucking company negligence in Ohio and Northern Kentucky. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of trucking accidents, including:
- Rear-end collisions: Rear-end accidents can happen for a variety of reasons, from driver fatigue or inattention, to defective brakes, to driving an overweight truck.
- Sideswipes: It's important to be aware of a truck's blind spots when passing or driving alongside trucks. Our lawyers are experienced in establishing liability in these cases.
- Jackknife accidents: Jackknife accidents can be caused by defective brakes, driving too fast on slippery roads, or by unsafe driving maneuvers.
- Intersection accidents: Trucks trying to beat a yellow light can collide with other vehicle in an intersection. When a truck does not have enough room to turn, the trailer can strike other vehicles.
- Truck rollovers: Truck rollover accidents can be caused by improper loading or unsafe lane changes.
- Unsecured load accidents: Unsecured items on a trailer can became dangerous missiles that fly loose and strike unsuspecting motorists.
Learn more about truck accidents:
Contact Our Cincinnati Truck Accident Lawyers
If you would like to schedule a free consultation with our truck accident attorneys, we invite you to call 513-721-1077 in Cincinnati, or 859-547-3334 in Kentucky or 937-531-7999 in Dayton, Ohio. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We offer free parking, evening and weekend consultations, and home and hospital visits.