Nursing Home Neglect - Elder Abuse Lawyer
At Gregory S. Young Co., LPA in Cincinnati, we are committed to the rights of nursing home patients and other vulnerable adults. Too often, rather than receiving the professional care they deserve, they are subject to abuse and neglect, conditions that result from institutional negligence.
Attorneys Representing Seniors throughout Ohio
If you suspect a case of nursing home abuse or neglect, we encourage you to take measures to protect the victim. When negligence has caused an injury, such as a bedsore or fracture, the patient is entitled to receive compensation from those responsible. If you would like to speak with a personal injury lawyer from our firm, please contact our Cincinnati office to arrange a free consultation.
Signs of Nursing Home Negligence - Identify Injuries and Victims of Abuse
Do not assume an injury or illness is normal just because the victim is elderly. The nursing home administration is required to assess each patient's individual risks and put appropriate measures into place to ensure patient safety. Signs of possible negligence include:
- Nursing home falls, including patients being dropped during bed, wheelchair and toilet transfers, and slip and fall accidents
- Bedsores (also known as decubitus ulcers or pressure sores) — every bedsore is an avoidable injury
- Dehydration and malnutrition
- Medication errors, drug overdoses, administering the wrong prescription
- Use of physical restraints or over sedation
- Failure to supervise, wandering (elopement)
- Fractures, burns or scars
We Handle Only Personal Injury and Nothing Else - Nursing Home Injury
If someone you know has been the victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, we invite you to call 513-721-1077 in Cincinnati, 937-531-7999 in Dayton, or 859-547-3334 in Kentucky or e-mail our Cincinnati office, Gregory S. Young Co., LPA, to arrange a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Ask about:
- Ask about free parking at our downtown Cincinnati location
- Appointments available at 10 locations, including nine suburban locations
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Home and hospital visits
- No attorney's fees unless you collect*
Our satellite offices are located in Mason, West Chester, Tri-County, Blue Ash / Kenwood, Northgate, Clermont County, Florence, Finneytown and Western Hills. Addresses, maps and directions
*Some costs associated with representation may apply.