E-mail MeChristine M. Hammond
888-783-1077 (Toll Free)
Christine joined Gregory S. Young Co., LPA as a litigation attorney in early 2016. She earned B.A. in Economics and Political Science from Indiana University and a J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law. Prior to joining the firm, Christine clerked for an insurance defense firm for three years.
Christine is a member of the Junior League of Cincinnati, the Cincinnati Bar Association, and the Ohio State Bar Association. She is admitted to practice law in Ohio.
Areas of Practice
- Ohio, 2015
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- J.D. - 2015
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: Economics and Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Patsfall, Yeager & Pflum, 2013 - 2016