E-mail MeBrian M. Cable
888-783-1077 (Toll Free)
Brian M. Cable joined Young Injury Law in 2016. Prior to Young Injury Law, Brian Cable worked at Kisling, Nestico & Redick from 2014 to 2016, where he practiced personal injury law. Prior to focusing on personal injury law, Cable spent several years practicing many types of law with an emphasis in criminal law. Cable’s unique knowledge of personal injury and criminal law is largely due to his nearly decade long tenure as the Hamilton County Deputy Sheriff before becoming an attorney.
Cable was born and raised in Cincinnati, the city in which he again resides. In his spare time he enjoys working-out at the gym and spending time with his family and friends.
- Ohio, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2010
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2008
- University of Cincinnati
- B.S. - 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Warren County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Eric Deters & Partners, Attorney, 2012 - 2014
- Harry Plotnick Law Office, Associate Attorney, 2011 - 2012